Black and Decker Parts
Start With Your Model Number
Popular Black and Decker Parts
Fix Number FIX10169875
Manufacturer Part Number 330072-98This power cord is used for power tools and some of the following tools: electric drills, reciprocating saws, jig saws, biscuit joiners, and routers. The power cord is made for double insulated tools and is a two-wire cord with two prongs, but it does not need a ground wire. If there are cuts in the cord insulation, intermittent power during operation, or damaged and bent prongs, then replacing the power cord will solve the problem. The tools needed for this repair are a Phillips screwdriver, small screwdriver, wire cutters/strippers, crimping tool, and terminal (ring or spade). Repair tip: During installation, remember that new cord wires must go correctly into wire terminals. Also, to avoid pinching when the tool case is put back into place, remember to route cord and wires in the right path.
John from Hancock, MI
Did not come with grinding disc guardWhile unit was unplugged I screwed clamp of guard around grinder. Read more...
Fix Number FIX10049094
Manufacturer Part Number N286039This is a single OEM drain valve for an air compressor. A drain valve is a small device that is usually located at the bottom of the compressor air receiver. The drain valve can be opened or closed, and this allows water to exit the tank. Water builds up if air is left in the tank for an extended period of time, and if left for too long, it can start to rust out the inside of the tank and the drain valve can become clogged with rust or start to corrode. You should be draining the tank each time you use your air compressor to stop this from happening. This is a very quick and simple repair. Use a wrench to remove the old drain valve, and thread the new one into place by hand.
Steven from SMITHS STA, AL
Wouldn't hold air in tank.Took old drain valve out and replaced with new one. Read more...
Carbon Brush (Sold Individually)
Fix Number FIX10167153
Manufacturer Part Number 176846-04This is a single OEM carbon brush. Two are needed to make a set, so if you require two, order accordingly. Carbon brushes are used to conduct electricity to the armature through its commutator. Brushes are a common wear part that will need to be replaced periodically due to consistent rubbing against the rotating commutator. Worn brushes can cause sparks around the commutator, which can also cause damage to the armature, which should also be inspected. If your electric motor is experiencing issues, the brushes should be one of the first things you check.
Brush and Spring
Fix Number FIX10166057
Manufacturer Part Number 145323-06This carbon brush and spring kit includes a carbon brush, wire lead, and a spring. The parts fit a variety of tools such as saws. If you notice your motor is running poorly or is intermittent, then check the brush for damage, cracks, and burns. It is common to replace the brushes repeatedly as they easily wear off from friction and use. Tip: remember to inspect your armature for burns and cracks when replacing your carbon brushes. This will help identify larger motor problems. This part measures to 3/4 inches in length, 1/2 inches in width, and the 1/4 inches in thickness. Refer to the manual for installation instructions and a list of the parts included.
Regulator Repair Kit
Fix Number FIX10116454
Manufacturer Part Number N008792This is an OEM regulator repair kit for air compressors. This kit contains all the parts and instructions needed to restore a broken regulator. It is normal for the inner parts of the regulator to wear and have to be repaired over time. Before beginning this repair make sure you release the pressure from the air tank.
Fixes these symptoms
- Air leak
- See more...
Chris from LUBBOCK, TX
Compressor wouldn’t regulate the air.I replaced the regulator but it was missing a key component. The peice behind the knob that actually regulates the air. Waste of money. Read more...
Fix Number FIX10043561
Manufacturer Part Number CAC-1206-1This high-quality OEM metal hose clamp is a part found in air compressors, and is sold individually. This part can be used on multiple parts on the air compressor, so the exact location, and repair may differ. In general, it is used to clamp hoses. For this repair, begin by draining the air out of the tank to remove the pressure placed on the components.
Rick from FRAMINGHAM, MA
Air leakage from hoseI followed the help from a YouTube video. It was for a slightly different model of P-C air compressor, but didn't really matter. This procedure is quite straightforward. Several screws are removed to access the pump-end of the rubber hose. Use The new hose was somewhat longer than the old one, but I didn't try to cut it down. Be sure to crimp the replacement clamps good and snug! Secure all screws and test the compressor. All good! Read more...
Fix Number FIX9927406
Manufacturer Part Number 242416-00This is a single OEM leg catch for workbenches. This part holds the leg on the workbench in the down position and locks it into the correct position. When it is released, the leg can raise back into the up position. If the legs of your workbench are wobbly or will not lock in place properly, a damaged leg catch is the likely culprit.
Roger from LIVONIA, MI
Replace broken leg catchPunched out rod holding broken catch. Took it to bench grinder to taper ends when putting it back together after placing new leg catch on it. Tapering made it much easier on reinstall. Read more...
Grinder Motor Brush
Fix Number FIX10106782
Manufacturer Part Number 445861-25(Sold Individually) This motor brush is for grinders. The motor brush transfers electric current to the spinning armature in the motor. Unplug the grinder before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
Fix Number FIX10016520
Manufacturer Part Number 807530-02This is a genuine replacement grip that is sold individually. The grip is used on a workmate to secure work pieces on top of the jaws. The grip fits into the holes in the vise jaws and can be rotated to hold awkwardly shaped pieces. Due to its plastic material, it can become brittle, causing the locking tabs or shaft to break. Repairs do not get much easier than this. The grip can be placed in any of the holes on your work mate. Each grip has two locking tabs which will need to be aligned with the tabs on the hole in the workmate and then pressed into place.
Kevin from NEWBURGH, IN
The part was not made for the model I own.Had to drill and tap for new threads Read more...
Fix Number FIX12443187
Manufacturer Part Number 385022-03NThis is an OEM replacement cover for a string trimmer or edger. The cover holds the spool and line securely inside the spool housing. If this part has cracked or damaged, it will need to be replaced. When removing this part, make sure the trimmer is unplugged, release the tabs by pressing them down with your fingers, and pull it straight off. Place the new cover on by simply snapping it into place. This plastic cover is sold individually.
- Black and Decker Grill Parts
- Black and Decker Heater Parts
- Black and Decker Auger Parts
- Black and Decker Edger Parts
- Black and Decker Hedge Trimmer Parts
- Black and Decker Lawn Mower Parts
- Black and Decker Leaf Blower / Vacuum Parts
- Black and Decker Power Broom Parts
- Black and Decker Sprayer Parts
- Black and Decker Trimmer Parts
- Black and Decker Cooler Parts
- Black and Decker Generator Parts
- Black and Decker Nailer Parts
- Black and Decker Planer Jointer Parts
- Black and Decker Pressure Washer Parts
- Black and Decker Hand Vacuum Parts
- Black and Decker Utility Vacuum Parts
- Black and Decker Compressor Parts
- Black and Decker Cordless Drill Parts
- Black and Decker Drill Press Parts
- Black and Decker Electric Drill Parts
- Black and Decker Hammer Drill Parts
- Black and Decker Radio Parts
- Black and Decker Sawhorse Parts
- Black and Decker Nibbler & Shears Parts
- Black and Decker Biscuit Joiner Parts
- Black and Decker Charger Parts
- Black and Decker Glue Gun Parts
- Black and Decker Heat Gun Parts
- Black and Decker Laser Level Parts
- Black and Decker Multi-Tool Parts
- Black and Decker Power Scrubber Parts
- Black and Decker Worklight & Flashlight Parts
- Black and Decker Router Parts
- Black and Decker Angle Grinder Parts
- Black and Decker Bench Grinder Parts
- Black and Decker Sander Polisher Parts
- Black and Decker Band Saw Parts
- Black and Decker Chop Saw Parts
- Black and Decker Circular Saw Parts
- Black and Decker Jig Saw Parts
- Black and Decker Miter Saw Parts
- Black and Decker Reciprocating Saw Parts
- Black and Decker Scroll Saw Parts
- Black and Decker Table Saw Parts
- Black and Decker Coffee Grinder Parts
- Black and Decker Coffee Maker Parts
- Black and Decker Espresso Machine Parts
- Black and Decker Juicer Parts
- Black and Decker Kettle Parts
- Black and Decker Blender Parts
- Black and Decker Bread Maker Parts
- Black and Decker Can Opener Parts
- Black and Decker Electric Skillet Parts
- Black and Decker Food Processor Parts
- Black and Decker Mixer Parts
- Black and Decker Rice Cooker Steamer Parts
- Black and Decker Slow Cooker Parts
- Black and Decker Toaster Oven Parts
- Black and Decker Iron Parts
- Black and Decker Belt or Drum Sander Parts
- Black and Decker Orbital or Palm Sander Parts
- Black and Decker Impact Driver Parts
- Black and Decker Ratchet Parts
Popular Black and Decker Models
- FC100 Countertop Oven
- CG200 Indoor Grill
- 110 (Type 1) Spade Handle Drill
- DE710 12-Cup Coffee Maker
- 9020 (Type 4) 3/8 Reversible Drill & Screwdriver
- 9020 (Type 1) 3/8 Reversible Drill & Screwdriver
- 9020 (Type 2) 3/8 Reversible Drill & Screwdriver
- 9020 (Type 5) 3/8 Reversible Drill & Screwdriver
- 9020 (Type 3) 3/8 Reversible Drill & Screwdriver
- 9020 (Type 6) 3/8 Reversible Drill & Screwdriver
- 1065 (Type 100) 1/4 Drill 120 Volt
- 1065 (Type 3) 1/4 Drill 120 Volt
- FP1700B 8 Cup Food Processor
- FP1600B Food Processor
- FP2620S Food Processor
- GH3000 (Type 1) High Performance 7.5A 14" Electric String Trimmer
- 1765 (Type 1) 6 Belt / 10 Disc Sander
- BV3100 12 Amp Blower Vacuum
- FP2500 Food Processor
- LST140C (Type 1) 40v Lith String Trim