Kenmore Microwave Filters
Start With Your Model Number
Popular Kenmore Microwave Filters
Fix Number FIX3527523
Manufacturer Part Number 5230W1A003AThis is an authentic LG charcoal filter for your microwave, sourced directly from the manufacturer. It is designed to remove odors from the air that circulate through your microwave vent. It measures approximately 11 inches in length, and 2.5 inches in width.
Fix Number FIX1957060
Manufacturer Part Number W10113040AMost microwaves require 2 grease filters. Sold individually.
Fix Number FIX1847969
Manufacturer Part Number 6802AThe grease filter in your microwave range hood is used to trap dirt and debris from the air that result while cooking. A clogged and dirty filter can decrease the efficiency of your microwave, can cause the exhaust fan to not circulate properly, or can change the taste and smell of your food. Depending on how often you cook, the filter should be replaced every six to eight months. This grease filter is a genuine OEM part that measures approximately 13.5 inches by 6 inches and is made of aluminum. This part is sold individually.
Microwave Grease Filter
Fix Number FIX12071287
Manufacturer Part Number 5304509444Sold individually. This grease filter is for microwaves. Grease filter traps grease from the exhaust air. Follow the instructions in the owner's manual when installing this part.
Fix Number FIX1957304
Manufacturer Part Number W10120840AThis charcoal filter is a genuine OEM replacement part for your microwave. The filter is used to trap and eliminate food odors that result from cooking. If your exhaust fan is not working properly, or you notice strong odors from your microwave, or if the filter is damaged or clogged, it should be replaced. The filter has a metallic frame that measures approximately 12 inches by 6 inches. In order to access and replace this part, you will need a Philips screwdriver.
Charcoal Air Filters
Fix Number FIX382960
Manufacturer Part Number 6800This is a package of 2 filters.
Filter - Single
Fix Number FIX1957036
Manufacturer Part Number W10112514ASold individually.
Fix Number FIX11746894
Manufacturer Part Number WP96160Found on the water inlet valve.
Fix Number FIX1957303
Manufacturer Part Number W10120839ASold individually.
Microwave Grease Filter
Fix Number FIX3527528
Manufacturer Part Number 5230W1A012BSold individually.
- All Kenmore Microwave Parts
- Kenmore Microwave Brackets and Flanges
- Kenmore Microwave Caps and Lids
- Kenmore Microwave Circuit Boards and Touch Pads
- Kenmore Microwave Doors
- Kenmore Microwave Ducts and Vents
- Kenmore Microwave Electronics
- Kenmore Microwave Elements and Burners
- Kenmore Microwave Fans and Blowers
- Kenmore Microwave Fuses
- Kenmore Microwave Glass Tray and Supports
- Kenmore Microwave Grilles and Kickplates
- Kenmore Microwave Handles
- Kenmore Microwave Handles and Latches
- Kenmore Microwave Hardware
- Kenmore Microwave Hinges
- Kenmore Microwave Insulations
- Kenmore Microwave Knobs
- Kenmore Microwave Latches
- Kenmore Microwave Lights and Bulbs
- Kenmore Microwave Motors
- Kenmore Microwave Panels
- Kenmore Microwave Racks
- Kenmore Microwave Seals and Gaskets
- Kenmore Microwave Springs and Shock Absorbers
- Kenmore Microwave Switches
- Kenmore Microwave Thermostats
- Kenmore Microwave Trays and Shelves
- Kenmore Microwave Trims