Maytag Refrigerator Lights and Bulbs
Start With Your Model Number
Popular Maytag Refrigerator Lights and Bulbs
Light Bulb - 40W
Fix Number FIX884734
Manufacturer Part Number 8009This is a genuine OEM 40-Watt replacement light bulb that is compatible with various types of appliances. It has a frosted glass bulb with a standard metal socket base, making it easy to screw and unscrew by hand to replace. It is designed to tolerate extreme temperatures, which is why it is commonly used to light the inside of refrigerators and ovens. Depending on the appliance and location of the bulb, disconnecting the power is recommended. This bulb is sold individually.
LED LIGHT MODULE
Fix Number FIX12070396
Manufacturer Part Number W11043011This LED light is for refrigerators. The LED light attaches inside the cabinet and illuminates the inside of the refrigerator or freezer. Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off and unplug the refrigerator before installing this part.
Fix Number FIX11755866
Manufacturer Part Number WPW10515057
Light Bulb - 120V 25W
Fix Number FIX11747806
Manufacturer Part Number WPA3073101This 25-watt light bulb is a genuine OEM replacement part for a variety of appliances. The 120-volt incandescent bulb has a screw-in base and is used to light up the appliance when the door is opened. If the bulb has burnt out or is broken, it should be replaced. The light bulb is sold individually, but we recommend keeping spares on hand.
Light Bulb - 10W
Fix Number FIX11739347
Manufacturer Part Number WP22002263This ten watt appliance light bulb is two inches tall. It is used with both washers and dryers.
LED Light Control Board
Fix Number FIX11755867
Manufacturer Part Number WPW10515058
Refrigerator and Freezer Light Board
Fix Number FIX11702378
Manufacturer Part Number W10695459The board fits behind the light lens and has LED lights that illuminate the interior of the refrigerator or freezer compartments.
Fix Number FIX11749929
Manufacturer Part Number WPW10191429This light socket is a genuine OEM part for your refrigerator. The light socket powers the bulb that lights your fridge. To repair this part, you will need to remove the screws holding the control panel in place. Pull the panel out and unplug any terminals or wires connected to the socket. Plug the new socket into place, and reattach terminals and wires.
Light Bulb - 7W
Fix Number FIX11731356
Manufacturer Part Number W10857122Sold individually. This bulb is a 7 watt appliance incandescent light bulb.This appliance light bulb is two inches long. It is used for many clothes dryers.
Light Socket Kit
Fix Number FIX371236
Manufacturer Part Number 4387478The bulb is sold separately.
- All Maytag Refrigerator Parts
- Maytag Refrigerator Brackets and Flanges
- Maytag Refrigerator Caps and Lids
- Maytag Refrigerator Circuit Boards and Touch Pads
- Maytag Refrigerator Compressors
- Maytag Refrigerator Deflectors and Chutes
- Maytag Refrigerator Dispensers
- Maytag Refrigerator Doors
- Maytag Refrigerator Drawers and Glides
- Maytag Refrigerator Drip Bowls
- Maytag Refrigerator Ducts and Vents
- Maytag Refrigerator Elements and Burners
- Maytag Refrigerator Fans and Blowers
- Maytag Refrigerator Filters
- Maytag Refrigerator Grilles and Kickplates
- Maytag Refrigerator Handles
- Maytag Refrigerator Hardware
- Maytag Refrigerator Hinges
- Maytag Refrigerator Hoses and Tubes
- Maytag Refrigerator Ice Makers
- Maytag Refrigerator Insulations
- Maytag Refrigerator Knobs
- Maytag Refrigerator Motors
- Maytag Refrigerator Power Cords
- Maytag Refrigerator Seals and Gaskets
- Maytag Refrigerator Springs and Shock Absorbers
- Maytag Refrigerator Switches
- Maytag Refrigerator Tanks and Containers
- Maytag Refrigerator Thermostats
- Maytag Refrigerator Trays and Shelves
- Maytag Refrigerator Trims
- Maytag Refrigerator Valves
- Maytag Refrigerator Wheels and Rollers
- Maytag Refrigerator Wire Plugs and Connectors