Whirlpool Dishwasher Racks
Start With Your Model Number
Popular Whirlpool Dishwasher Racks
Dishwasher Silverware Basket
Fix Number FIX11746119
Manufacturer Part Number WP8531233If the silverware basket in your dishwasher has become damaged, this is a certified OEM replacement. Continuing to use a damaged silverware basket can result in your cutlery not being cleaned properly, or cause items to fall into the bottom of the dishwasher. Replacing the basket does not require any tools, simply remove the old one and set the new basket in its place. To prevent damage to the new basket, be careful when placing cutlery into the basket, and being gentle when removing and replacing the entire basket. This basket is dark gray in color and includes removeable basket lids. The basket measures approximately 5 inches wide, 9 inches high, and 20 inches long.
Fixes these symptoms
- Not cleaning dishes properly
- See more...
Tine Row - Kit of 2
Fix Number FIX10057154
Manufacturer Part Number W10727426This tine row is for the top rack of your dishwasher, and prevents cups, dishes, and other items from moving around during the cycle. If your current row is missing one or more tines, or the tines have become corroded and are leaving marks on your dishes, you may want to consider replacing it. To do so, simply snap off the tine row pivots that hold the tine row in place, and remove the existing tine row. Then, simply replace it with the new tine row, and snap the tine row pivots back into place. When you order this part, it will come with a set of 2 tine rows. This is an OEM part sourced directly from the manufacturer.
Fix Number FIX10057160
Manufacturer Part Number W10728159If you need a new lower dishrack for your dishwasher, this is a genuine OEM replacement part. The rack is gray in color and is used to hold your dishes in place while the appliance is operating. Please note that just the rack is included. You can use the rollers and utensil holders from your old rack on the new one.
Tandem Rack Rollers - Set of 4
Fix Number FIX358588
Manufacturer Part Number 4317933Each tandem roller holds two wheels. There are four sets of tandem rollers in this roller kit, so you will be getting eight wheels in all. They are all white, and are meant for use on the lower rack of your dishwasher.
Fix Number FIX10057177
Manufacturer Part Number W10728863Dishrack ONLY. Wheels not included.
Fix Number FIX10057153
Manufacturer Part Number W10727422Rack only.
Lower Dishrack Kit
Fix Number FIX2378335
Manufacturer Part Number W10311986This kit comes with the wheels, bumpers, fold down tine and flexrow retainer.
Fix Number FIX11727812
Manufacturer Part Number W10833650This dishrack is for dishwashers. Dishrack holds the dishes in place during the dishwashing cycle.
Lower Dishrack Kit
Fix Number FIX1964469
Manufacturer Part Number W10161215Needs to add that new clips are needed for this rack as the old ones wont fir it properly and the right part number is WPW10671904
Lower Spray Arm
Fix Number FIX11731466
Manufacturer Part Number W10859935
- All Whirlpool Dishwasher Parts
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Brackets and Flanges
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Caps and Lids
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Circuit Boards and Touch Pads
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Dishracks
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Dispensers
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Doors
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Ducts and Vents
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Filters
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Handles
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Hardware
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Hoses and Tubes
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Latches
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Motors
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Panels
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Pumps
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Seals and Gaskets
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Spray Arms
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Springs and Shock Absorbers
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Switches
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Wheels and Rollers
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Wire Plugs and Connectors