No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This is a primer bulb for your gas-powered lawn equipment. By pressing the primer bulb, you are forcing fuel into the carburetor through the line from the fuel tank. Once full of fuel the left overs will be sent back into the tank through the return line. Depending on usage, the primer will eventually crack or lose elasticity, which will require a new one. For safety purposes, we recommend turning your machine off and draining the fuel before making this repair.