No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
The fuel filter cleans the fuel before it reaches the carburetor. If the filter is clogged, it will restrict the flow of fuel to the carburetor. This results in the engine not being able to start, or run properly. This OEM fuel filter measures just over 1-inch long. This repair should be completed in a well-ventilated area. Before you start this installation, drain the fuel tank and disconnect the spark plug wire.
Works with the following brands:Echo
Works with the following products:Trimmer, Hedge Trimmer