Find Your Model Number | Fix.com
Make a selection below to see common model number locations for your product.
Your Model Number Could Be
- On the side of the unit
- At the top of the unit in the cool air exhaust port
- Behind the front grill on the frame
- Upper right hand corner of weather barrier with grill removed
- Below the control panel with grill removed
- To the right of the control panel with grill removed
- To the left of the fan opening, on the weather barrier
Sample Model Number Tag
The model number will most likely appear on either a paper sticker or a metal plate.
Model numbers can be made up of numbers, letters, or a combination of both such as "1005400" or "LAT100AAE".
They may also include the brand name or a year of production such as "16400 3900001-3999999 – 1993" or "2150LE-PREDATOR TYPE 1".