Find Your Model Number | Fix.com
Make a selection below to see common model number locations for your product.
Your Model Number Could Be
- Inside front face of the dryer compartment
- Inside edge of dryer door
- Upper left with door open on dryer frame
- Inside door on upper left side
- On top of the cabinet
- Beneath washer lid beside tub opening
Sample Model Number Tag
The model number will most likely appear on either a paper sticker or a metal plate.
Model numbers can be made up of numbers, letters, or a combination of both such as "1005400" or "LAT100AAE".
They may also include the brand name or a year of production such as "16400 3900001-3999999 – 1993" or "2150LE-PREDATOR TYPE 1".