Find Your Model Number | Fix.com
Make a selection below to see common model number locations for your product.
Your Wall Oven Model Number Could Be
- On the side of the door frame
- On the inside right or left panel
- On the bottom of the door frame
- On the outside left or right panel
- Inside the door on the front face
- Underneath on base
- Lower left side on frame with door open
Sample Model Number Tag
The model number will most likely appear on either a paper sticker or a metal plate.
Model numbers can be made up of numbers, letters, or a combination of both such as "1005400" or "LAT100AAE".
They may also include the brand name or a year of production such as "16400 3900001-3999999 – 1993" or "2150LE-PREDATOR TYPE 1".