Find Your Model Number | Fix.com
Make a selection below to see common model number locations for your product.
Your Range Model Number Could Be
- Centered or on the right side, under the cook-top for lift-up styles
- With lower storage door open, on the left side of unit or on the door jamb
- On the side of the door frame
- On the outside bottom of the cabinet
- On the bottom of the door frame
- In the upper left-hand corner of unit, when door is open
- On the underside of the fuse cover
- On the side of base unit, near bottom
- Frame of boiler
- On the right side of the burner box, or under one of the surface burners, if the top lifts up
- In the lower left-hand corner of the unit, when door is open
- Inside side of drawer
- Behind the door, on the front frame
- On a down draft range, check inside the top of the vent duct
- On left leg behind the drawer or kick panel
- For double-oven ranges: Behind the door of the lower oven, on the front frame
Sample Model Number Tag
The model number will most likely appear on either a paper sticker or a metal plate.
Model numbers can be made up of numbers, letters, or a combination of both such as "1005400" or "LAT100AAE".
They may also include the brand name or a year of production such as "16400 3900001-3999999 – 1993" or "2150LE-PREDATOR TYPE 1".