No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
Sourced directly from the manufacturer, this Rotor Kit is an OEM approved replacement part for various Heaters manufactured by Heat Hog, Heat Stream, Master, and Pro Temp. For full compatibility, please see the "Model Cross Reference List" below. The primary purpose of this part is to act similar to a pump by forcing air inwards. If your air pump is no longer working or is visibly damaged, it needs to be replaced. This Kit is made of durable black materials and includes the Rotor, four vanes, and a shaft insert. Each Kit is sold individually.