Blower Wheel fins grinded away in the middle
Safety first (unplug dryer), removed front panel door screws at top (2 ea) using "ph2 bit". I used "S2 bit" for the 2 ea. screws holding panel door and set top cover and panel door aside. Removed belt from motor pulley, and lay drum aside as well. Next, I unscrewed the 2 ea. long bolts and 3 ea. screws (front) from the frame holding the motor. I unplug the three wires (white, black, yellow) connected to the panel door using "needle nose pliers". I unscrew the two bolt/screws holding the motor in place. Pulled the motor back to expose the "blower wheel", use 3/8" nut socket to remove and install new clamp and screw. To remove the "blower wheel", I just gently rocked it back and forth until it came off, which was easy since it was worn. *Prior to installing the new blower wheel, I made sure the "slotted side" align with the slot on the motor shaft. Then I gently tap it with a small rubber mallet into place. Also, I notice how the clamps were facing so they could be installed correctly, which I did. Once I install the new "blower wheel w/new clamps", I just "reversed" the process of putting things back together and took my time (didn't take long). Plug the dryer in to the wall socket, set the timer, turned it on and what do you know, "NO MORE GRINDING NOISE"! Peace, to the ears. It took me close to an hour to complete, because I took my time. I'm sure I could have done it quicker, but when you're "retired", time is on your side.