Float Switch Kit
$ 119.61 No Longer Available
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
Fix Number: FIX2344786
Manufacturer #: W10202535
Manufactured by: Whirlpool
Water that fills your dishwasher lifts this float, and when it reaches a certain level, it acts as a trigger for the float switch. The float triggers the switch to shut off, thereby shutting off the flow of water into the dishwasher.
Works with the following brands:Maytag, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef
Works with the following products:Dishwasher
Fixes the following symptoms:Leaking, Will not fill with water, Not draining
Part# W10202535 replaces these:AP4366557, 1472642, 99002631, W10130095