No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This is a ball bearing for your power tools. It is most commonly found on the armature of the motor in your tool. It allows the parts within to spin and rotate smoothly. It also reduces friction between the rotating parts. Because of high pressure, friction, and heat, the bearings are prone to wearing out. Signs you should watch for include: heat coming from the bearing locations, unusual sounds, and spindle/armature struggling to rotate.