Water Inlet Pipe
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This is the replacement water inlet pipe or water inlet valve for your washer. It is made of white plastic and is approximately 8.5 inches by 3 inches, with an opening diameter of approximately 2.5 inches. The water inlet pipe controls the water flow to your washer during operation. If your washer is not getting enough water, or if it is leaking, you may have a cracked or damaged water inlet pipe. This part is sold individually and is a genuine OEM part.