Spark Plug (RCJ6Y)
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This is a spark plug for your lawn equipment. This part ignites the air and fuel mixture in the cylinder of the engine to power your machine. If the tip of the spark plug is burnt out or damaged it is fouled, and you should replace it. If your machine is not starting or is roughly running, your spark plug should be replaced.