Fuel Line (25" Long)
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This is a fuel line for your lawn equipment. The line connects your fuel tank and carburetor. It delivers gas to the carburetor when needed. This part is made of clear, flexible rubber, and is 25 inches long. Depending on usage, overtime this part will crack and deteriorate, which is a hazard. If you notice visible damage on your fuel line, replace it before it starts leaking. For safety purposes, before making this repair drain the fuel from your machine and make sure it is unplugged/turned off.
Works with the following brands:Craftsman
Works with the following products:Trimmer, Chainsaw, Leaf Blower / Vacuum, Hedge Trimmer