This is an authentic part that is sourced directly from the original equipment manufacturer for Southland and Powermate cultivators. The transmission is a special component that connects to the engine to drive the equipment. If the parts are damaged or missing, this will provide an identical replacement for the original component that was installed in a new unit. Check the appropriate diagrams for your model to ensure the correct repair procedure. A wrench set will be needed to replace this transmission. Note, this high-quality component is sold individually.
Questions and Answers
Be the first to ask our experts a question about this part!
Installation Instructions Provided by Fix customers like you.
Customer:David from PITTSBURGH, PA
Total Repair Time:30 - 60 mins
Tools:Pliers, Screw drivers, Socket set
2) remove 1 bolt from shield, loosen second bolt so that shield can open like hinge
3) remove wheel assembly (2 bolts)
4) remove 2 bolts attaching to arms
5) remove 4 bolts attaching transmission from motor
6) replace with new transmission
7) reverse steps from dissaembly