Keep searches simple. Use keywords, e.g. "leaking", "pump", "broken" or "fit".
Sorry, we couldn't find any existing answers that matched. Try using some different or simpler keywords, or submit your new question by using the "Ask a Question" button above!
January 27, 2022
How is this auger clutch cable installed on my machine?
For model number 31ah64q4711
Hello Patrick, Thank you for the question. Here is a repair story from a previous customer that may help. 1. Removed shield that covered auger clutch.
2. Removed broken cable.
3. Connected new cable to auger clutch.
4. Loosened 2 small wheel guides.
5. Threaded auger cable through wheel guides.
6. Attached auger cable to hand control.
7. Tightened and adjusted wheel guide tension.
8. Adjusted cable tension and tested.
9. Returned auger clutch shield.
10. Started blower and tested auger operation. We hope this helps!
1 person found this helpful.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for voting!
This part works with the following models:
Fix Number: FIX12685355
Manufacturer Part Number: 946-04230B