No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This part includes a single bearing, and it is compatible with a variety of brands and model-types. This ball bearing has a metal shielding on both sides and is an OEM quality part. Ball bearings are used in power tools to lessen the amount of friction caused with the rotation of components. This limits the amount of stress put on the tool and allows it to run efficiently. Bearings are a common wear part due to the consistent pressure, heat, vibration, and friction. This bearing (and all bearings) require regular inspection and replacement.
Works with the following brands:Porter Cable, DeWALT, Black and Decker
Works with the following products:Sander Polisher, Router, Reciprocating Saw, Lawn & Garden
Part# 330003-05 replaces these:P330003-05