Door Mullion - Grey
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This is a replacement mullion rail for your French door-style refrigerator. You will typically find the mullion rail on the left side refrigerator door. The mullion rail helps to keep the refrigerator door closed. If the door will not close properly or if you notice leaking on your floor, you may need to replace the door mullion. A faulty mullion can gather moisture, resulting in a leak. To replace the mullion, simply disconnect the old mullion from the wire harness and unscrew it. Re-attach the wire harness to the mullion and screw it back into place.
Works with the following brands:LG, Kenmore
Works with the following products:Refrigerator
Fixes the following symptoms:Door won’t open or close, Door Sweating
Part# AGU73530705 replaces these:AP5644385