Some of the parts we sell are eligible for mail-in rebates since we can recycle them. We will display any applicable rebates in your shopping cart. To redeem your rebate, contact Customer Service after you have received your part.
Hinge Pin Bushing
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
- Fix Number:
- Manufacturer #:
- Manufactured by:
This is an OEM part sourced directly from the manufacturer. This is a bushing used in the assembly of refrigerators. This bushing is used alongside the hinge pin, and is designed for use with a ? inch pin. Very simply a bushing is lining used in a round hole, it provides a bearing surface for a rotating part, in this case the hinge pin. You open and close the door of your fridge often, each time this part acts as a bearing and allows the door to swing in and out smoothly. Over time this bushing will wear down and need to be replaced. When it has worn down, or even fallen apart you might notice your door or is uneven, for instance your door may drop down when it is opened, and to close it you need to lift it up. This bushing is sold individually.