Oven Temperature Sensor
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This is a genuine OEM replacement temperature sensor for your range. You may need to replace the sensor if there is little to no heat in the oven, the oven will not start, it is not heating evenly, or the oven is getting too hot. Before beginning this repair please be sure to disconnect the power supply to your range, as you will be working with electrical components. You will need access to the back panel of the range, so you will also need to pull it out from the wall so you can easily work. If you find that the connectors are different from the original part, you can cut and splice the wires together with porcelain wire nuts.