No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This part is the replacement membrane switch for your range hood. It is approximately 4 inches in length, and the part of the switch that you push is black in color. The membrane switch or downdraft vent position switch raises and lowers the vent when you push it. If your range hood will not start, you may need to replace the membrane switch. You will want to unplug the downdraft vent before you install the membrane switch. This part is sold individually and is an OEM part sourced directly from the manufacturer.
Works with the following brands:General Electric
Works with the following products:Range Hood
Fixes the following symptoms:Will Not Start
Part# WB24X10115 replaces these:AP3203483, 1086006, WB24X10004