Some of the parts we sell are eligible for mail-in rebates since we can recycle them. We will display any applicable rebates in your shopping cart. To redeem your rebate, contact Customer Service after you have received your part.
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
- Fix Number:
- Manufacturer #:
- Manufactured by:
This Turbo Nozzle is compatible with select Ryobi and Homelite pressure washers, to ensure this OEM replacement part fits your pressure washer, please see the "Model Cross Reference List" below. The Turbo Nozzle attaches to the end of the wand and ensures the water comes out in a consistent, high pressured stream. If your Turbo Nozzle is no longer providing as much pressure, no longer rotates, or becomes rusted/damaged, it needs to be replaced. This Turbo Nozzle is approximately 4" long, is black in color, and it sold individually.