Complete O-Ring Replacement Kit
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This authentic OEM part has been sourced directly from Campbell Hausfeld. O-rings might seem like a very basic part, however they are essential to the function of your nail gun. O-rings seal all of the connection points and parts within your nail gun, this ensures the nail gun is maintaining pressure. If your nail gun is losing pressure it might not have the force it needs to drive a nail properly. O-rings are made of rubber, therefore over time they will get gritty, dirty, and wear down; this will make your nail gun prone to air leaks. As they become less effective so will your nail gun, this kit includes all of the o-rings you will need to keep your nail gun in tip top shape.
Works with the following brands:Campbell Hausfeld
Works with the following products:Nailer