Trigger Assembly Kit
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This genuine OEM part has been sourced directly from Campbell Hausfeld. You might have problems with your trigger or assembly if you notice there is no noise or movement when you are pressing the trigger. This kit includes all of the parts you will need to successfully replace a failing trigger on your nail gun. To remove to old trigger you simply need to pop the pins out that are holding it in place. This will give you access to the trigger valve assembly as well. Before trying to replace the trigger we recommend you remove he magazine, it will make accessing the parts much easier.
Works with the following brands:Campbell Hausfeld
Works with the following products:Nailer