Head Valve Assembly Kit
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This genuine OEM part has been sourced directly from Campbell Hausfeld. The head valve is located on the back of our nail gun; it is in the top exhaust port. Over time the o-rings get gritty, they get dirty, they wear down, and stop being effective. As the o-rings break down and start to fail air will leak out of the main exhaust system, it is at this time you should look to tune up and clean the head valve assembly. This kit includes all of the o-rings required, the piston bumper, and the head valve.
Works with the following brands:Campbell Hausfeld
Works with the following products:Nailer