Trigger Valve O-Ring Kit
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This authentic OEM part has been sourced directly from Campbell Hausfeld. This kit of o-rings includes all of the part you will need to tune-up the trigger valve in your nail gun. Due to the fact o-rings are made of rubber over time they will begin to wear down and become less effective. This means you could have air leaking from your trigger valve, at which point your trigger could lose function and your nail gun would stop shooting nails. When installing new o-rings be sure to properly lubricate them. Before you begin this repair remove the magazine, it will allow you better access to the trigger valve.
Works with the following brands:Campbell Hausfeld
Works with the following products:Nailer