Find Your Model Number | Fix.com
Make a selection below to see common model number locations for your product.
Your Model Number Could Be
- On the warning label
- On the sides of the casing
- On the underside of the battery storage unit
- Name plate on front or sides
- On the underside of the handgrip
- On the sides of the motor casing
- On the underside
- On the underside of the grip
Sample Model Number Tag
The model number will most likely appear on either a paper sticker or a metal plate.
Model numbers can be made up of numbers, letters, or a combination of both such as "1005400" or "LAT100AAE".
They may also include the brand name or a year of production such as "16400 3900001-3999999 – 1993" or "2150LE-PREDATOR TYPE 1".