Find Your Model Number | Fix.com
Make a selection below to see common model number locations for your product.
Your Model Number Could Be
- On top of the frame of the mower
- Rear left side of the deck
- On the left side of the frame
- On top of the engine cover
- On the back of the blade housing, near the discharge chute
- Rear right side of the deck, behind the engine
- Near discharge chute, often behind chute flap
- On the handle bars
- Near rear axle
- Back of control consule attached to the handlebars
Sample Model Number Tag
The model number will most likely appear on either a paper sticker or a metal plate.
Model numbers can be made up of numbers, letters, or a combination of both such as "1005400" or "LAT100AAE".
They may also include the brand name or a year of production such as "16400 3900001-3999999 – 1993" or "2150LE-PREDATOR TYPE 1".