Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This is an authentic OEM bearing for lawn tractors and lawn mowers. Bearings provide a cushion for moving components, so they do not damage due to the constant rubbing against each other. They also help to stabilize directional movement. Bearings tend to deteriorate over time, which is normal. They should be inspected and replaced regularly, so it may be a good idea to have a few on-hand. Keep in mind that this part includes one bearing only, gauges, washers, rings, etc. are all sold separately.