Ask our experts a question about this part and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
1 question answered by our experts.
Your search term must have 3 or more characters.
Keep searches simple. Use keywords, e.g. "leaking", "pump", "broken" or "fit".
Sorry, we couldn't find any existing answers that matched. Try using some different or simpler keywords, or submit your new question by using the "Ask a Question" button above!
March 26, 2023
How to install the blades
For model number 75755
Hello Jesus, thank you for the great question. Before installing the blades, you need to remove the deck from the lawn mower. Use the following instructions to remove the deck:
1. Park the machine on a level surface and set the parking brake. Stop the engine, wait for all moving parts to stop, and remove the key.
2. Using a spring puller, remove the deck tension spring from the deck tension rod and spring anchor.
3. Remove the deck belt from the PTO clutch.
4. Remove the cotter pin and washer (one per side) from each side of the rear-deck weldment securing the rear of the deck to the deck lift hanger.
5. Remove the rear lift arms from the deck weldments.
6. Raise the deck lift handle to the transport position.
7. Remove the cotter pin and washer securing the front deck hanger to the deck weldment. Remove the rod from the deck.
8. Remove the wood blocks from under the deck.
9. Slide the deck away from the machine.
Now, after removing the deck, flip the deck over. Remove the blade bolt, washer, and blade from the spindle shaft, then replace it with a new blade.
We hope this information helps!
Was this helpful?
Thank you for voting!
Ask a Question
Ask our experts a question on this part and we'll respond as soon as we can.
Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Your Question Has Been Submitted!
Our experts will send you an email as soon as your question has been answered.
This part works with the following models:
Fix Number: FIX8844232
Manufacturer Part Number: 115-5059-03