Nut Lock 5/16-18
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This is an authentic Husqvarna replacement part. Lock nuts are commonly used in lawn and garden equipment because when they are properly installed they will resist loosening. Lawn and garden equipment often produces a high level of vibration during operation, therefore a lock nut would be valuable in ensuring components and connections remain intact and in place throughout operation. We recommend you refer to model specific diagrams for appropriate uses and applications. This lock nut is made of metal, and it measures approximately 5/16-18. To install this replacement part you simply use a wrench to thread this nut onto a bolt. This luck nut is sold individually.
Works with the following brands:Husqvarna, Poulan, Weed Eater, Craftsman
Works with the following products:Lawn Mower, Lawn Tractor, Snow Blower, Tiller