No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This is an authentic OEM replacement part sourced directly from the manufacturer. This is a common replacement part for un-vented heaters. Essentially the pressure regulator is a valve that controls the pressure level of propane traveling to your heater. This valve will automatically cut off the flow of gas when it reaches a certain pressure. The goal of the pressure regulator is to match the heaters need for fuel to the amount of fuel that is getting supplied to the heater, the regulator works to try and limit the risk of a propane build-up inside the heater. Due to constant contact with fuel this part may wear down over time and become less effective, at which point the heater will not operate effectively because it may not be receiving the appropriate level of fuel it needs to run. This replacement part is sold individually.