Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This is an authentic OEM replacement part for use in select Black and Decker Food Processors, to see if this part fits your appliance, please see the "Model Cross Reference List" below. This part is approximately 4" long and consists of a plastic body with a metal shaft. The primary purpose of the Disc Stem is to hold the Disk Assembly stable. If your Disc Stem becomes cracked, corroded, damaged, or no longer holds the Disk Assembly properly, it needs to be replaced. Each is sold individually.