Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This is a cord protector, but it is also called a strain relief, and it is used with multiple power tools. This part is made of firm rubber to protect the cords from being pulled out or exposed, which would be a safety hazard. Over time the strain relief can develop cracks and break into pieces. This part is black and 4 inches long. The smallest end has a diameter of 0.5 inches. When completing this repair tuck in all wires to avoid pinching.