Ball Bearing (608D)
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This ball bearing fits various gardening and lawn tools such as, electric drills, hammers, saws, and sander polishers. Ball bearings are used to reduce friction between rotating parts. This happens when the ball bearings take the load and spin to distribute the weight evenly without causing friction. The ball bearing function can reduce wearing and allows your tool to run smoothly. Replacing this part regularly is important for the function of your tool. Refer to the manual provided by the manufacturer for further installation instructions and guidance.