Lint Filter with Frame
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
The lint filter and frame for your dryer traps unwanted lint and debris so your dryer can effectively dry your clothes. If the old lint filter is cracked or clogged, or the dryer takes too long to dry or if excessive lint is accumulating inside the dryer or its venting, you may need to replace the lint filter. To replace the filter, simply remove the old, damaged filter, and replace it with the new one. This part is approximately 13 inches by 3 inches.