Lower Spray Arm Bearing
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This part is a replacement lower spray arm bearing for your dishwasher. It is made of gray plastic and is approximately ½ inch in diameter. The spray arm bearing reduces friction and allows the spray arm to rotate during the operating cycle. If the spray arm is not rotating or cleaning dishes properly, or the dishwasher is noisy during operation, you may need to replace the spray arm bearing. This is a bearing for the middle spray arm, which is mounted to the bottom of the upper dish rack. The bearing is made of metal and is approximately one inch in diameter. This part is sold individually and is an OEM part.