No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This is a genuine OEM replacement part sourced directly from LG. This sensor assembly is most often used in dehumidifiers. Models that use electronic control boards use this sensor assembly to measure the humidity in the air and the evaporator temperature. This sensor the communicates that information with the control board, which controls the fan motor and compressor. If your sensor is not working your dehumidifier might say the bucket is full when it is in fact not, before assuming it is an issue with your sensor be sure to check the float assembly and the float switch. This sensor assembly is sold individually.
Works with the following brands:LG
Works with the following products:Dehumidifier
Fixes the following symptoms:Unit says bucket is full when it isn’t, Won’t stay on
Part# 6877A30013L replaces these:AP4443774, 6877A30013V