Some of the parts we sell are eligible for mail-in rebates since we can recycle them. We will display any applicable rebates in your shopping cart. To redeem your rebate, contact Customer Service after you have received your part.
Spark Igniter Switch and Harness Assembly
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
- Fix Number:
- Manufacturer #:
- Manufactured by:
This part is the spark igniter switch and harness assembly for your gas range. This harness assembly has 4 igniter switches already wired into it. It includes the igniter switches and the complete wire harness for all the surface burners. The igniter switches ignite the fuel for your cooktop. If one of the igniter switches has gone bad, you will need to replace the entire assembly. Be sure to disconnect your range from the fuel source before you begin this repair. This is an OEM part sourced directly from the manufacturer.