No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This is a genuine OEM replacement part sourced directly from Bear Cat. When this spring is engaged the motor still runs but the blade stops spinning. This is a safety feature that enables you to move your equipment safely while you are operating it. Over time springs can lose tension, or they can break, it is important to replace this part when it is no longer functioning properly. This spring is commonly used in stump grinders. The spring is made of metal, and it is sold individually.
Works with the following brands:Bear Cat
Works with the following products:Chipper Shredder