In-Tank Fuel Filter
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This is a single fuel filter found in numerous types of lawn and garden equipment that have small engines. The fuel filter cleans the fuel before making its way to the carburetor, thus preventing build up. If this flow of fuel is blocked, this will cause issues with starting the engine. Luckily, this common maintenance task is very quick and easy to do, and should be done annually, if not more depending on usage. You will start by draining the fuel tank and removing the spark plug.