Fuel Line Kit
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
If your fuel line has become brittle and started to crack, this is the replacement part you will need. This OEM fuel line, also known as a tank purge line, is made from a flexible translucent rubber and is sold individually. After the primer bulb has been pushed and the carburetor has what it needs, the extra fuel is forced back through the fuel line into the fuel tank. If fuel is leaking during this process, check the fuel line for signs of wear.