No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This part includes one primer bulb, also known as a purge bulb. This high-quality replacement part is sourced right from the original manufacturer. When the engine of your equipment has been left unused for an extended period, the fuel will drain and evaporate out of the carburetor. To start the engine again there needs to be fuel in the carburetor. The purpose of the primer bulb is to manually pump fuel into the carburetor for an easier start. Due to its constant use and exposure to fuel it will likely crack and damage over time and will require replacing. Before you begin this repair be sure to empty the fuel from the tool.