Dw Foam Filter
No Longer Available
Sorry, this part is No Longer Available at Fix.com, which means:
- The part is no longer sold by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer does not stock any substitute parts to replace this one and therefore, unfortunately, we cannot obtain or recommend a substitution for this part.
- We cannot obtain the part through any other means.
Our call center and online agents are, unfortunately, unable to help you locate this part, but you may still be able to find the part elsewhere. We recommend:
- Typing your part number into a search engine and checking to see whether another company might stock it.
- Searching online stores like eBay for your part number.
- Visiting a local appliance store or parts dealer to see if they have this part in stock.
- Contacting a local technician, who may be able to repair your existing part or replace it with their own solution.
- Contacting the manufacturer of your appliance directly to check for their recommendations.
This is a foam filter for your carpet steamer/cleaner. This part provides filtration for the dirty water entering your vacuum. Your carpet cleaner will come with a shut off valve for your dirty water tank. When the tank is full the blue float will rise, and shut off the air flow from the nozzle. You will not need any special tools to replace this part. This foam filter float is sold individually.